Monday, February 3, 2014

Juicing day 1

Day one of juicing has been quite an adventure.  I have juiced twice today so far and then my sink/clog/disposal broke.  Not cool. I am going to press through though. I am posting pictures of my before so I can one day compare it with my amazing after!




Next juice hopefully will be my own version of a V8.  Pray for my self discipline and strength.  I believe I can do this and stay in my budget. I am expecting great things to come out of this.

Here is my list of overall goals.
1  .Lose weight.  Goal 120
2.  Get healthy - that my auto immune issues will fade away.
3.  Be an example to my kids
4.  Have extra energy
5.  Beings smaller and healthier hopefully will lead to me being able to do more with my kids.

Drove my kids through Chick Fil A today.  That was tempting! I persevered though. My goal specifically for today is to make it through today on just the fruit/veggie fast.

No comments: